How to recover my one year old AOL mail account? Any suggestion
If you can't sign in because you've forgotten your username, you can use the recovery phone number or the recovery email address linked to your account to recover it.
1. Go to the Sign-in Helper.
2. Enter your recovery phone number or email address that you have access to.
3. Click Continue.
4. Click Yes, send me a verification code.
- We’ll send a code to the phone number or email address you provided.
5. Enter your verification code.
6. Click Continue.
7. Choose the account you’d like to sign in to.
Only accounts linked with the phone number or email address will display. If the username you are looking for isn't shown, the phone number or email address you provided isn’t linked with the account.
Use the Sign-in Helper to locate your username and regain access to your account by entering your recovery mobile number or alternate email address. If you know your username but need to reset your password, make sure you create a strong password after you're back in your account.
For more information - AOL Com Mail Login Sign