Use your Microsoft account through microsoft365.com/setup for everything you want to with Microsoft 365. Create an account or use the account of services such as OneDrive, Skype, Outlook, or Xbox Live. Use the site microsoft365.com/setup to download and install Microsoft 365 setup that will allow you to use multiple apps like Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, or more.
top of page
bottom of page
- Go to official website and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in.
- Sign in with the account you associated with this version of Office. This account can be a Microsoft account, or work or school account. I forgot the account I use with Office
- After signing in, follow the steps that match the type of account you signed in with.
- This completes the download of Office to your device.
- Select Run in Microsoft Edge, Depending on your browser.
- If you see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? select Yes.
- Your install is finished when you see the phrase, "You're all set! Office is installed now" and an animation plays to show you where to find Office applications on your computer. Select Close.