If you need to know How can I convert Thunderbird to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007? then using this amazing Software that known as the eSoftTools Mozilla Thunderbird to PST Converter rapidly and simply converts bulk Thunderbird files to multiple files formats like NSF, MSG, HTML, MBOX, OFFICE 365, GMAIL, PST, etc. This software is also extremely handy for conversion. It's straightforward and safe to use. There was no data loss or corruption throughout the conversion.
For more info:- Export Thunderbird to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
Export Thunderbird to Outlook Using Drag-Drop Method:
Phase 1: Export Thunderbird Emails MBOX files as an EML file
- Firstly run the Mozilla Thunderbird client.
- Open the messages folder that you want to Export to Outlook 2019, 2016.
- Here, users can choose either single or entire messages as per the need.
- Right-click on the selected messages and choose Save As option.
- Click the EML file format.
- Create a new folder or browse the folder where you want to export the EML file.
- Click the folder to confirm your selection.
- Now, go with the Select folder and export the messages.
- Wait until the export process is completed.
Phase 2: Drag and drop the Exported EML files into the Outlook folder
- In windows, open the folder where you export EML files.
- Drag and drop the exported EML files into the Outlook folder.
Phase 3: Export Emails files into PST
- Run MS Outlook on your Windows PC/laptop.
- In the menu, click the Import/Export option.
- Select export a file; after that, click Next.
- Select (.pst) Outlook data file and then click Next.
- Select the folders where exported EML files are saved.
- Ensure that the subfolder box is marked as checked, click Next.
- Choose a new path/location to save the PST file, and click Finish.
- When the process is complete, Outlook will create a new PST file.
Hope This Helps,